HOW TO PLAY
Predict whether a Football teams will win, draw or lose – guess correctly to win
It's easy to take part:
- Predict before the match starts when the “LIVE” phase starts.
- If you enter an “WIN” position, and the “score of the match” is correct with you prediction at the end of the match, you WIN! And if it’s wrong, you lose.
No, you’ll be able to collect your winnings at any time in the future.
How is the payout calculated?
- Payout Ratio for WIN Pool = Total Value of 3 Pools ÷ Value of WIN Pool
- Payout Ratio for LOSE Pool = Total Value of 3 Pools ÷ Value of LOSE Pool
- Payout Ratio for DRAW Pool = Total Value of 3 Pools ÷ Value of DRAW Pool
For example, if there’s 15 BNB in the WIN side of a round, and the overall prize pool is 150BNB, the WIN payout ratio will be (150/15)=10x.
- Payout Amount = Payout Ratio × Position × (1 - Treasury Fee)
In the above case, if the round ends on a LOSE result, if you committed 2 BNB to a LOSE position, you’d get a payout of (2*10) × (1-0.03) = 19.4 BNB. Your profit would be 17.4 BNB (19.4 - 2).
The treasury fee is currently set at 3%: this may be subject to changes, which would be announced on $SPB official communication channels. Treasury fees are used to reward $BUSD and burn $SPB tokens.
3% of each round's total pot will go to the treasury, which will be used to buyback and burn $SPB and reward everyday
$SPB uses two sources for our mechanism. They each have their own purpose within the prediction match:
- Used for the money of each prediction market round. This updates in intervals of 5 minute.
- Our prediction contract uses the ChainLink Oracle price feed to set the prices used to dictate whether a user has won or not.
- Used for the "Chainlink" chart on the interface.
No. Once you enter a position, you can NOT change the direction, add to, or remove your position. It's locked in, so make sure you're 100% happy with your position direction before confirming.